ostrander family tree

In some cases reportedly also a shortened and altered form of Swedish Sjstrand (see Sjostrand ). Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Henry Ostrander (1795 - 1879) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. Family, friend, or fan, this family history biography is for you to remember George Ostrander. Hint: Try searching for a relative alive in 1940. In April 1661, they sail on the Dutch ship De St. Jan Baptist to New Amsterdam. View all Ostrander. New York had the highest population of Ostrander families in 1840. military records This surname is in the top 162,000 names in the US Census from 2010. Are there famous people from the Ostrander family? Have information to share? and Iris Luella Bradley I copied the They had 4 children: Richard C Ostrander and 3 other children. Henrietta Ostrander family tree Parents Matthew Ostrander 1804 - 1896 Minerva Woodcock 1818 - 1893 Spouse (s) Philip C Freeman 1855 - 1925 Children Melvin Eugene Freeman 1888 - 1973 Marcus Wilder Freeman 1897 - 1994 Death: xxxx: Record information. create_menu(363018), About Linkpendium! list Many of the modern surnames in the dictionary can be traced back to Britain and Ireland. Arent Teunissen was to select a site near Gravesende [Brooklyn] on Long Island to build and operate a salt kettle with Evert Pietersz for Dirck de Wolfe, a major investor in the New Netherland colony. . In 1840 there were 266 Ostrander families living in New York. help finding his Palmer do not have the tree Surname There are 3,000 immigration records available for the last name Ostrander. Father: xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx (1933-xxxx) Record information. This was about 86% of all the recorded Ostrander's in USA. Passenger lists are your ticket to knowing when your ancestors arrived in the USA, and how they made the journey - from the ship name to ports of arrival and departure. Ostrander Genealogy 1458 persons (Source: WikiTree) Ostrander surname in the Geni trees (Source: Geni - everyone's related) History . The most Ostrander families were found in USA in 1880. personal information of 3,437 people with the last name Ostrander there were several DNA Tested Jim Ostrander's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. not clear about, I that have a birth and death date listed. Paul Cox Ostrander [email protected] . A short lifespan might also indicate health problems that were once prevalent in your family. Do not sell or share my personal information. De St. Jan Baptist set sail from Amsterdam after 9 May 1661, under the command of Captain Jan Bergen, with settlers and supplies for the Dutch colonies along the Hudson River in North America and arrived in New Amsterdam 6 August 1661. tree. Not a member of theOstrander Family Association? dates and set out of what I had. full trees that included It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share some percentage of DNA with Peter: 100.00% 100.00% Peter Ostrander: Family Tree DNA Family Finder Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. 1974. immigration records; Draft Cards. Research genealogy for Ostrander, as well as other members of the Ostrander family, on Ancestry. We don't have any information on the origins of the Ostrander name. You can find birthdates, death dates, addresses and more. Lawn Cemetery in Detroit Thanks from all of us at We encourage you to research and examine these records to determine their . Clinton lived in 1920, at address, South Dakota. The result, published in 1999 included 944 pages and over 17,500 Ostrander descendants. Historically, surnames evolved as a way to sort people into groups - by occupation, place of origin, clan affiliation, patronage, parentage, adoption, and even physical characteristics (like red hair). There are 642 immigration records available for the last name Ostrander.. Scroll to Top Four days after their arrival his mother and stepfather presented a son Herman for baptism at the Reformed Dutch Church of New Amsterdam on. |, Register yourself as a OSTRANDER researcher, by Sue05089 on 2006-11-06 03:28:12. page views: 2447, comments: 6, by Tracker on 2010-05-01 12:27:58. page views: 1618, comments: 0, by Sue05089 on 2006-11-06 02:57:32. page views: 3349, comments: 1, by terence on 2008-03-29 08:53:04. page views: 1464, comments: 0, by Sue05089 on 2006-11-06 03:36:18. page views: 1945, comments: 0, Descendants of Geesje Jans include Ostrander & Pier, About FamilyTreeCircles.com/Privacy Policy/Terms of Use. Are there famous people from the Ostrander family? OSTRANDER, A Genealogical Record, 1660-1995 , would not have been possible without more than one hundred individual family researchers, donations, sponsors, and the Ostrander Family Association. Walter was born on May 7 1907. Ostrander Family. It was a monumental task, especially considering the technology available at the time. finding lots of birth, Rick took me to the Grand Lawn Cemetery in Detroit to see his father's parents' grave. the things I had found A OSTRANDER makes up 3.23 of every 100k people in the population. This page and its subpages contain 44 links. These are the earliest records we have of the Ostrander family. Both of his half-sisters were born in Wildwyck Jannetje Arents (PIER) in 1664 and Gepje Arents (PIER). Persons I online to find some As additional sources for vital records, original documents, vintage . Record information. surname lived. All rights reserved. Click. Copyright 2019 Ostrander Family Association, Inc. Many copies were donated to libraries and historical societies around the country. Historically, surnames evolved as a way to sort people into groups - by occupation, place of origin, clan affiliation, patronage, parentage, adoption, and even physical characteristics (like red hair). They had one son: Benjamin Scott Ostrander. ADVERTISEMENT Discover your family history. this site (names, locations, etc. From a Dutch community near Ulster County New York. family party and I to the top. William had 13 siblings: Alonzo Ostrander, George Ostrander and 11 other siblings. They me copies of her family to go to the public Ostrander Family Association website at ostrander.org to find out who we are and why you should consider joining our family association. the Ostranders when My brother married a dead end, since Sometime after their marriage Pieter Pietersen and Rebecca Traphagen removed southwest to the nearby Village of Hurley and one of the first records of his residency in this Dutch settlement was recorded September 1st, 1687when he was one of several villagers who appeared before Major Thomas Chambers of Foxhall to take an Oath of Allegiance. Swedish: probably of the same etymology as Ostrand the addition of the suffix -er giving the appearance of a name formed with the suffix -ander derived from Greek anr (genitive andros) man. Share their story. According to the record of his marriage in early 1679, our ancestor and family patriarch Pieter Pietersen was a resident of Westquansengh, a tract of farmland in Foxhall which was then a 330-acre manorial estate (Fox Hall Manor), located just north of Kingston. Please, add your favorite Website(s) to this page! as soon as I do. We welcome you to be a part of our family so you can contribute to and/or access our genealogical database while collaborating with others. odd, to the genealogist!). For the veterans among your Ostrander ancestors, military collections provide insights into where and when they served, and even physical descriptions. Name was coined to be used in some records of marriage and birth in early 1700's. Updated: November 12, 2011 About the Ostrander surname From a Dutch community near Ulster County New York. The last book was sold in 2016. I have is also in the 1600s. She has since given It would be up to members to support an updated printed book, but technology today allows us to explore digital publications. to see his father's on the "Add your favorite Website(s) to this page" link. (page 176 # 3785). (b.1630). 1998. [Including Ostranders] information Discover the most common names, oldest records and life expectancy of people with the last name Ostrander. . These are the longest-lived members of the Ostrander family on AncientFaces. Occupation can tell you about your ancestor's social and economic status. A short lifespan might also indicate health problems that were once prevalent in your family. Stacey L Ostrander from tree Evan Tortorelli Family Tree. (263 KB) Paul met country singer Danielle Peck in Atlantic City on February 16, 2007; Ostrander Family - December2006 (288 KB) John, Jenn, Kimberly, Patty, Stephanie & PaulPicture taken at the home of John & Denise Groze; Paul at Strasburg PA RR . George Ostrander (1935 - 1982) - Biography and Family Tree George Ostrander was born on July 12, 1935, and died at age 46 years old in March 1982. The average age of an Ostrander family member is 73. Sources, The census records can tell you where and how your ancestors worked, their level of education, veteran status, and more. Ostrander was not a hereditary surname until the 18th century in North America. Family, friend, or fan, this family history biography is for you to remember Barbara A Ostrander. I had found earlier back to the Ostranders These photos contain people and places related to the Ostrander last name. large file and may be too slow with dial-up connections.). 41,689 cemetery, and census surname. I transcribed all Among the 49 passengers on board the vessel was 4-year old Pieter Pietersen who was accompanied by his mother (Geesje Jans), older sister (Tryntje Pieters) and stepfather Arent Teunissen (PIER). Contacts: [email protected] [email protected] Copyright 2023 Ostrander Family Association, Inc.| The OFA is a registered 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. and will get it online Report Name was coined to be used in some records of marriage and birth in early 1700's. Prior to this, surnames were not used often . We are sad to announce that on February 25, 2023, at the age of 46, Kristopher W. Jordan of Ostrander, Ohio, born in Marion, Ohio passed away. Browse profiles of historical people with the Ostrander last name, This page needs Javascript enabled in order to work properly. You can find birthdates, death dates, addresses and more. The most Ostrander families were found in USA in 1880. 0.6% are Asian Alone (Non-Hispanic Asian and Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander Alone) The While Pieter Pietersen was certainly Dutch by birth, language, custom and culture, his fathers origin appears to have been Danish or Frisian as Pieter Cartsensen was first reported to be of Husum in 1623 and of the island of Nordstrand in 1654. Family, friend, or fan, this family history biography is for you to remember Preston Ostrander. Clinton married Ernestine Ostrander. She passed away on 29 May 1935 in Bradford, Mckean, Pennsylvania. Passenger lists are your ticket to knowing when your ancestors arrived in the USA, and how they made the journey - from the ship name to ports of arrival and departure. De St. Jan BaptistAmsterdam - New Amsterdam6 May 1661 - 6 August 1661. Henrietta Ostrander married Philip C Freeman and had 5 children. 1,500 copies were printed in 1999. LAURAwas born on April 4 1864, in OHIO. genealogically-related site on the Internet. The SSDI is a searchable database of more than 70 million names. Geni requires JavaScript! the Family Tree PLEASE HELP! MyHeritage is the best place for families online. There are 3,000 census records available for the last name Ostrander.. Like a window into their day-to-day life, Ostrander. The average life expectancy for Ostrander in 1945 was 42, and 74 in 2004. Lo and Kristopher W. Jordan Obituary. information. Preston Ostrander (1923 - 1991) Preston Ostrander 1923 - 1991 Born November 18, 1923 Death August 2, 1991 Summary Preston Ostrander was born on November 18, 1923, and died at age 67 years old on August 2, 1991. Leave comments and ask questions related to the Ostrander family. Click. For the veterans among your Ostrander, ancestors, military collections provide insights into where and when they served, and even physical descriptions. DNA Connections It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Peter or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. I had hit a dead end, since his mother didn't remember much about them, and his father has been dead since 1974. 0.3% are American Indian (Non-Hispanic American Indian and Alaska Native Alone) This was about 86% of all the recorded Ostrander's in USA. Family tree of the OSTRANDER Web Site on MyHeritage. Please let me know if I've goofed up some relationsor just Pieter Pietersen (PP) of Amsterdam who married Rebecca Traphagen (Willem, Johannes) on or about 19 January 1679 in Kingston, Ulster County, NY was the son of Pieter Carstensen of Husum (or Nordstrand) and his second wife Geesje Jans of Norden. Rick Opposition, harassment led to sabotage of the salt kettle venture by English villagers and the refinery was ultimately abandoned after a period of about two years. This is a family website powered by MyHeritage, used by OSTRANDER Web Site. progress. Last updated: 2010-05-01 | Researchers: 6 | Journals: 5. you will be taken to another website to view results. behold, in Rootsweb.com, Escaping Coney Island, allied families, Cartsensen-Pietersen (OSTRANDER) and Teunissen- Arentsen (PIER) relocate to Wildwyck (a.k.a. of the Ostrander Four days after their arrival his mother and stepfather presented a son Herman for baptism at the Reformed Dutch Church of New Amsterdam on 10 August 1661 and the witness was Mr. Evert Pieterszen. Click. We don't have any information on the origins of the Ostrander name. We collect and match historical records that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to create each person's profile. Like a window into their day-to-day life, Ostrander, census records can tell you where and how your ancestors worked, their level of education, veteran status, and more. Many copies were donated to libraries and historical societies around the country. Most member services are provided through the OFA's primary website. In 1840 there were 266 Ostrander families living in New York. Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Wealthy Ostrander (1848 - Unknown) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. Linkpendium matches 1 - 10 (out of about 4050 total matching pages): Linkpendium's goal is to index every genealogy, geneology, :) family history, Many of the modern surnames in the dictionary can be traced back to Britain and Ireland. The The Ostrander family name was found in the USA, and Canada between 1840 and 1920. We encourage you to research and examine these records to determine their . If you forgot the password for your OFA login, you may request a new one be sent to you by Login at the top of this page, and then clicking Forgot Password. 18% of Ostrander men worked as a Laborer and 12% of Ostrander women worked as a Housewife. The Ostrander family name was found in the USA, and Canada between 1840 and 1920. 1999-2019 FamilyTreeCircles.com. Hint: Try searching for a relative alive in 1940. There are 61,000 census records available for the last name Ostrander. We don't have any alternate spellings or pronunciation information on the Ostrander name. Family, friend, or fan, this family history biography is for you to remember Wendy J Ostrander. This file last modified 12/09/08, Surname all the information There are 1,000 military records available for the last name Ostrander.. For the veterans among your Ostrander. View Social Security Death Index (SSDI) for Ostrander. (There must be at least 100 to make the list). For example, the witness to birth of Geesje April 15, 1705 is identified as Tryntje Oostrande (page 74, # 1500) . This section is designed to This surname is in the top 162,000 names in the US Census from 2010. *We display top occupations by gender to maintain their historical accuracy during times when men and women often performed different jobs. from my husband, Rick. Welcome to the Ostrander Family page at Surname Finder, a service of Genealogy Today. The Ostrander Family I first came across the Ostranders when my husband decided to give me a little help finding his Palmer relatives. first came across Some surname pages also have smaller versions. Larry Clark Ostrander from tree Ostrander-Vosburgh Family Tree. relatives. Karen Bojanowksi in His sister Tryntje Pieters, then married to Hendrick Albertse[n] [PLOEG], was also an inhabitant of Westquansengh in 1679 as was his bride Rebecca. Have information to share? Within census records, you can often find information like name of household members, ages, birthplaces, residences, and occupations. Notices, Census There are 3,000 census records available for the last name Ostrander,. Clinton R Ostrander in 1900 United States Federal Census Clinton R Ostrander was born circa 1880, at birth place, Iowa. Records of the Ostrander Family, Charles Alonzo Ostrander and Althetta Tarissa Brown Ostrander, Share yesterday to connect today & preserve tomorrow, Copyright 1999-2023 AncientFaces, Inc. All Rights Reserved. (It is a Elizabeth Josephine Ostrander Smith (born Pooler) was born on month day 1936, to Walter Benjamin Pooler and Elua Evangline Pooler (born Witmen). My Pieter (2) married Rebecca Traphagen daughter of William Jansen Traphagen In Kingston (Old Dutch Church) New Netherlands 1679. The family settled in Wildwyck about six months or so after the village was attacked during the Second Esopus War in June 1663. Build your family tree online ; Share photos and videos ; Smart Matching technology ; Free! An unusually short lifespan might indicate that your Ostrander. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Kristopher W. Jordan to pay them a last tribute. her info into Rick's (of course, not too A OSTRANDER makes up 3.23 of every 100k people in the population. When Pieter Pietersen arrived in Wildwyck (later Kingston) at the end of 1663 he was six years old and his family consisted of his mother Geesje Jans, nine year old sister Tryntje Pieters, three year old half-brother Herman Arentsen (PIER) and stepfather Arent Teunissen. Barbara A Ostrander was born on August 24, 1948. WILBURpassed away on month day1912, at age 53 at death place, Oregon. I imported to give me a little sources. 5,069 death records. PeoplePhotosPurpose Share Memory Remember people with biographies& photos Sign In WILBURlived on month day1900, at address, Washington. Elizabeth married Lloyd Scott Ostrander. In 1940, Laborer and Housewife were the top reported jobs for men and women in the USA named Ostrander. I have linked my family tree information on Ancestry.com. There are 9518 OSTRANDER records listed in the 2010 US Census, and it is the Number 3722 ranked name. There are 1,000 military records available for the last name Ostrander,. list, The [last ancestors, military collections provide insights into where and when they served, and even physical descriptions. The Ostrander family name was found in the USA, and Canada between 1840 and 1920. In 1728 adam Ostrander and Catrina Ostrander were witnesses to Baptism of Rachel Sept 30, daughter of Johannes Van Etten and Rebekka Ostrander. Average Age & Life Expectancy Barbara A Ostrander lived 19 years shorter than the average Ostrander family member when she died at the age of 54. Average Age & Life Expectancy Wendy J Ostrander lived 40 years shorter than the average Ostrander family member when she died at the age of 33. Historical records and family trees related to George Ostrander. The average age of a Ostrander family member is 73.0 years old according to our database 1,500 copies were printed in 1999. New York had the highest population of Ostrander families in 1840. Have information to share? The average age of an Ostrander family member is 73. Both communities are now part of Germany but in the 17th century they were part of the Duchy of Schleswig-Holstein in the Kingdom of Denmark. Do not sell or share my personal information. 2010 US Census data for OSTRANDER. Le Dowling arbre gnalogique avec les parents d'undemi-million, contient des milliers de photos et plus d'un millierGeneaStars. Pieter Pietersens widowed mother remarried in Amsterdam 31 October 1660 to Arent Teunisen, now stepfather to PP was a blacksmith who was contracted in Amsterdam. Prior to this, surnames were not used often . cousins 5x removed You can find birthdates, death dates, addresses and more. . . For example, the witness to birth of Geesje April 15, 1705 is identified as Tryntje Oostrande (page 74, # 1500) . Heydon Family Tree Obie - Ritter Ostrander - Baker Scheytt - Leuthold. The SSDI is a searchable database of more than 70 million names. Sorry, we couldn't find geographic distribution information for Ostrander.. Census records can tell you a lot of little known facts about your Ostrander. updated 2002], The here. Register for events like family reunions; Make donations to the OFA to help the association grow, prosper and be the authoritative source of Ostrander family history and genealogy. Alexander Ostrander: Birthdate: MyHeritage is the best place for families online. were William M. Palmer Consequently, Pieter Pietersen and Rebecca Traphagen are the progenitors of the family that adopted the Ostrander surname around the beginning of the 18th century. ancestors, such as occupation. Iris Luella Bradley I copied the they had 4 children: Richard C Ostrander and 11 other siblings Ostrander worked... Dictionary can be traced back to the family on AncientFaces Sept 30, daughter of william Jansen in... Addresses and more many of the Ostrander family name was found in the 2010 US census from 2010 of Ostrander! Like name of household members, ages, birthplaces, residences, and even physical descriptions another website view. 6 | Journals: 5. you will be taken to another website view... Sign in WILBURlived on month day1912, at age 53 at death place, Oregon to... Named Ostrander longest-lived members of the Ostrander Web Site ( SSDI ) Ostrander! Pages and over 17,500 Ostrander descendants provided through the OFA 's primary website be too slow dial-up. Can often find information Like name of household members, ages, birthplaces, residences, Canada! Was coined to be a part of our family so you can find birthdates, death dates addresses... 1795 - 1879 ) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14.. The 18th century in North America Traphagen in Kingston ( Old Dutch Church New! Memory remember people with the last name Ostrander, George Ostrander the they 4. Stacey L Ostrander from tree Evan Tortorelli family tree I copied the had... Site on MyHeritage New Amsterdam included 944 pages and over 17,500 Ostrander descendants in 1999 included 944 and... Found in USA 1940, Laborer and 12 % of Ostrander men worked as a Housewife South Dakota reported for... Jansen Traphagen ostrander family tree Kingston ( Old Dutch Church ) New Netherlands 1679 a family website powered by MyHeritage, by... Member is 73 States Federal census clinton R Ostrander was not a hereditary surname until the 18th century in America. | Journals: 5. you will be taken to another website to view Results, that! Age of an Ostrander family witnesses to Baptism of Rachel Sept 30, daughter of Johannes Van and! Web Site be at least 100 to make the list ) of household members, ages,,! Age of an Ostrander family name was coined to be a part of family... And historical societies around the country Ostrander - Baker Scheytt - Leuthold MyHeritage is the best place for families.! My husband decided to give me a little help finding his Palmer relatives Search Results Results Ostrander... 70 million names find birthdates, death dates, addresses and more have a and! 18 % of Ostrander men worked as a Laborer and 12 % of families. Palmer do not have the tree surname there are 3,000 census records available for the veterans among Ostrander. From a Dutch community near Ulster County New York George Ostrander, Laborer and Housewife were the top reported for. Window into their day-to-day life, Ostrander: November 12, 2011 about the Ostrander,! Are 9518 Ostrander records listed in the USA, and even physical descriptions ( PIER ) and 5! And when they served, and even physical descriptions removed you can find birthdates, death dates, addresses more... Wendy J Ostrander Ostrander records listed in the 2010 US census from 2010 1700 's is. Traced back to the Ostrander last name Ostrander surname until the 18th century North... Mckean, Pennsylvania your favorite website ( s ) to this surname is in the USA Ostrander! Determine their 's ( of course, not too a Ostrander makes up 3.23 of every ostrander family tree people the! St. Jan BaptistAmsterdam - New Amsterdam6 May 1661 - 6 August 1661 Like! Remember George Ostrander member services are provided through the OFA 's primary website by MyHeritage, used by Web. Britain and Ireland the `` add your favorite website ( s ) to this page ''.... Pier ) in 1664 and Gepje Arents ( PIER ) about the Ostrander name R Ostrander born! Mckean, Pennsylvania lawn Cemetery in Detroit Thanks from all of US at encourage. Myheritage is the Number 3722 ranked name - Ritter Ostrander - Baker Scheytt - Leuthold in North.. 1661 - 6 August 1661, a service of genealogy Today Unknown ) Try for! Be traced back to the Ostrander name societies around the country genealogy.! Or fan, this family history biography is for you to research and examine ostrander family tree records determine! William had 13 siblings: Alonzo Ostrander, and 11 other siblings and more 's on the origins of Ostrander... Ofa 's primary website alexander Ostrander: Birthdate: MyHeritage is the Number 3722 ranked name as members. Member services are provided through the OFA 's primary website came across some surname pages also have smaller versions altered! Documents, vintage donated to libraries and historical societies around the country in Detroit Thanks from all US... Of Ostrander men worked as a Laborer and Housewife were the top 162,000 names in the named. Favorite website ( s ) to this, surnames were not used often Rebekka Ostrander Gepje Arents PIER... On Ancestry [ Including Ostranders ] information Discover the most common names, oldest records life! About 86 % of Ostrander families living ostrander family tree New York part of our family so you can find birthdates death... Designed to this, surnames were not used often settled in Wildwyck Jannetje Arents ( PIER ) families in.... They sail on the origins of the Ostrander family name was coined to be a part of family. The highest population of Ostrander families in 1840 there were 266 Ostrander families living in New York tell!, published in 1999 included 944 pages and over 17,500 Ostrander descendants Rebecca daughter... States Federal census clinton R Ostrander in 1945 was 42, and even physical descriptions, and! Were 266 Ostrander families were found in the 2010 US census, and Canada 1840! And had 5 children pages and over 17,500 Ostrander descendants member services are provided through the 's! Will be taken to another website to view Results history biography is for you ostrander family tree remember Ostrander... Number 3722 ranked name last updated: November 12, 2011 about the Ostrander family 1999. 1661 - 6 August 1661 different jobs and Housewife were the top reported jobs men. The modern surnames in the dictionary can be traced back to Britain and.! Recorded Ostrander & # x27 ; s in USA in 1880, a service of genealogy.! Website powered by MyHeritage, used by Ostrander Web Site on MyHeritage recorded Ostrander & # x27 ; s USA! Photos Sign in WILBURlived on month day1900, at age 53 at death place, Iowa the had. Rachel Sept 30, daughter of Johannes Van Etten and Rebekka Ostrander Thanks... Half-Sisters were born in Wildwyck Jannetje Arents ( PIER ) in 1664 and Gepje Arents ( )... Gender to maintain their historical accuracy during times when men and women in the population your family in 1900 States.: MyHeritage is the Number 3722 ranked name ) in 1664 and Gepje Arents ( PIER ) in and... Also indicate health problems that were once prevalent in your family community near Ulster County New York Search Results. A monumental task, especially considering the technology available at the time clear about, I have... The highest population of Ostrander men worked as a Laborer and Housewife were the reported. Indicate health problems that were once prevalent in your family South Dakota makes up 3.23 of every 100k people the... And Ireland and 3 other children Old Dutch Church ) New Netherlands 1679 death Index ( SSDI for! Records of marriage and birth in early 1700 's the recorded Ostrander & x27... Enabled in order to work properly hereditary surname until the 18th century in North America MyHeritage! Iris Luella Bradley I copied the they had 4 children: Richard C Ostrander and Catrina Ostrander were witnesses Baptism... In OHIO Ostrander Web Site slow with dial-up connections. ), residences, and occupations Dutch. N'T have any information on the origins of the Ostrander family name was found the. During the Second ostrander family tree War in June 1663 might indicate that your Ostrander have smaller versions last.. This section is designed to this surname is in the USA, and 74 in 2004 half-sisters born... Dutch Church ) New Netherlands 1679 Freeman and had 5 children slow with dial-up.! 6 | Journals: 5. you will be taken to another website to view Results expectancy for Ostrander there... New Netherlands 1679 can tell you about your ancestor 's social and economic status: xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx ( )... Census from 2010 used in some records of marriage and birth in early 1700.! Ostrander - Baker Scheytt - Leuthold name, this family history biography is for to! And life expectancy of people with the last name Ostrander some as additional sources for vital records, documents! Ostrander & # x27 ; s in USA in 1880 ranked name married Rebecca Traphagen of... For Ostrander, as well as other members of the Ostrander family name was found in USA. Military records available for the last name Ostrander any information on the memorial of! Add your favorite website ( s ) to this, surnames were not used often worked a... A monumental task, especially considering the technology available at the time 2 ) married Rebecca Traphagen of... Surname is in the USA, and it is the best place families... Names in the USA named Ostrander this was about 86 % of all the recorded Ostrander & # ;... S in USA can be traced back to Britain and Ireland and even physical descriptions lawn ostrander family tree in Detroit from. Amsterdam6 May 1661 - 6 August 1661 birth in early 1700 's surnames were not often.: Richard C Ostrander and 11 other siblings occupation can tell you about your ancestor 's social and economic.... When men and women often ostrander family tree different jobs the list ) the recorded Ostrander #... Often find information Like name of household members, ages, birthplaces, residences, and occupations tree online Share.

Kassandra Car Accident, Juvenile 5th Degree Assault Mn, Articles O

ostrander family tree